2.2KW 220V Automatic Hot Foil Stamping Machine Side Surface Printing
A metallic or color pigmented foil is passed between a heated plate (die) and the part. The heated plate is then lowered onto the part and the foil is forced onto the part and through pressure is transferred to the part forming a permanent bond. Although the majority of hot stamping applications are used on flat surfaces, the process can also be used on round or contoured surfaces through the use of contoured dies or specially designed roll hot stamping equipment.
This hot stamping machine is widely used to print on the round surface of wine bottle lid. The lid can be made of plastic or metal.
For applications where it is desired to have 24 karat gold, silver, or other mirror like metallic finishes or opaque color, hot stamping is the best solution.
The biggest advantage to hot stamping is the bright metallic look that can be obtained through the use of special foils. The cosmetic and beauty aide business like this process because it provides that special upscale look to their packaging.
1. PLC and Touch screen from Japan to ensure the operation simple and stable.
2. Optimum design for automatic loading and unloading to make the drive simple, guarantee the machine running stable at high speed.
3. All components are from German, USA and Japan to ensure the machine quality and stability of printing.
4. Three languages such as Chinese, English and Spanish supported.
5. We can customize machine according to the special products.