2.2Kw 220V Soft Tube Hot Foil Stamping Machine Cap Heat Press
Hot stamping as opposed to pad printing and silk screening is a dry printing process. A metallic or color pigmented foil is passed between a heated plate (die) and the part. The heated plate is then lowered onto the part and the foil is forced onto the part and through pressure is transferred to the part forming a permanent bond.
This hot stamping machine is widely used to print on the round surface of wine bottle lid. The lid can be made of plastic or metal.
1. PLC and Touch screen from Japan to ensure the operation simple and stable.
2. Optimum design for automatic loading and unloading to make the drive simple, guarantee the machine running stable at high speed.
3. All components are from German, USA and Japan to ensure the machine quality and stability of printing.
4. Three languages such as Chinese, English and Spanish supported.
5. We can customize machine according to the special products.