Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color & Page:||Multi-Colour Printing Press||Style:||Screen-process Printing Press|
|Type:||Automatic Screen Printing Machine||Applications:||Glass/Plastic/Metallic Bottles Printer|
|Weight:||2000kg||Automatic Class:||Full Automatic|
auto screen printing machine,
auto screen printer
Plastic Tubes Automatic Screen Printing Machine For Cosmetic Industry
The Description of Porduct:
The machine rotary multicolor screen printing machine has multi functions. It is mainly applied to print the icons and words on the cylindrical plastic bottle cap, cylindrical glass tube, cylindrical wine bottle cap, lighter, rubber tube, polywood, lipstick, flat surface, tube product, and so on. It has several features like easier operation, accurate positioning, highly automation and fast in printing.
|Printing size:||lid diameter Φ15-100mm|
|Lid length 25-270mm|
|Power supply:||380V, 3-PHASE, 50HZ|
1. It has several structures for choosing. The machine can be designed with structure of two color screen printing and one color hot stamping, or with structure of one color screen printing and two color hot stamping, even structure of three color screen printing or structure of three color hot stamping.
2. The innovative transmission system is very steady in passing the bottles, easy to shift between different types of products, easy to operate.
3. The machine is controlled by the imported OMRON / PANASONIC / DELTA PLC and touch screen display, with many kinds of monitor system to ensure the machine running stable and safe at high speed running.
4. According to the features of products , this machine is equipped with kinds of functions such as automatic loading and unloading, orientation, non-printing without bottles, etc.
5. All main components are bought from Germany, USA and Japan to ensure the machine quality and stability of printing.
6. Multi language such as Chinese, English and Spanish can be choosed.
7. We can customize machine according to the special products.
For The Screen Printing Machine, We Can Teach You:
1. How to make screen frame
2. Choose mesh density according to your product
3. Squeegee, blade
4. Ink mixing
5. Setting up screen printing machine
6. Maintenance of screen printer
Contact Person: Ms Vicky